1) I have learnt that: - Little improvements in something can change it from a destructive weapon into a harmless toy. - By using ALoU we can improve on our ideas, make them more feasible and less costly. - A change in perspective will help you brainstorm on more ideas2) I have understood that: - Brainstorming is just a way to create ideas, to focus them into one, we need to use PCA, ALoU, Hit-Spotting. - For Innovation to happen, we need to think both creatively, coming up with new and interesting ideas, and critically, setting priorities and considering whether the idea is feasible or not.3) My assumption was that non-feasible ideas will stay non-feasible even if we change them a little.
1) I have learnt that: - Creativity is the source of invention -The person who invented the first electric lamp was Sir Humphrey Davy, not Thomas Edison. He was credited for inventing the most practical lightbulb. -Innovation is not creativity but needs creativity to happen.2) I have understood that: - Creativity is the source of invention and innovation - Brainstorming is just getting ideas. Focusing on relevant and feasible ideas should come next3) I smashed an assumption that if an idea does not make sense, it means that it will never make sense
Jemima1. ALoUPCA Hits and hot shots2. Force-fitting is using objects that seem unrelated to the task,problem, or to each other, to create new possibilities or connections. The idea that we have must be new, doable and useable now for everyone.3. Force-fiiting is linking different things together.
1) I have learnt that:- Looking at the same thing from different perspectives can result in totally different results, with their pros and cons- ALoU can improve our ideas and make our original ideas even better- Creative thinking is thinking differently and out of the box2) I have understood that:- There are other ways of creating ideas other than brainstorming there is PCA, ALoU, Hitting and Hot-Spotting which allows us to focus more on our ideas- To force fit is to use objects or words that seem unrelated to the task or problem to create new possibilities as well as connections.3) I had smashed my assumption that ideas that may seem irrelevant or undoable can actually be a good idea that can be done
Harriz-1)I have learnt how to think in different perspectives to gain new ideas,force fitting is finding a connection between two different objects,using criterias would help narrow down a feasible idea.2)I have understand that brainstorming is not the only way of creating new ideas,focusing on relevant things can help deepen our ideas.3)I smashed an assumption that ideas that sound absurd may actually be very popular.
1)I have learnt that;- Creativity is the source of invention;-ALoU;-Looking at things from a different perspective can result in a whole new result.2)I have understood that;-Brainstorming is only creating ideas, to have a result I must use PCA, ALoU and Hit-spotting;-Force fitting is connecting two objects with no relationship.3)I have smashed my assumption that usually the craziest ideas may not be more than just an imagination but a possibility.
1.-Focusing tools-Force-fitting-It is easier to choose an idea using focusing tools2.*Focusing tools help a lot*Write down all ideas then use the focusing tools to get 1 idea out3.A missile launching system in a phone is very expensive and dangerous.
3 things I had learned during the module.--> There are different ways to find out which idea is the best--> We can force fit to get new ideas--> Crazy, wild ideas can actually be feasible after looking in a different perspective :)2 understandings I have when going through the module-->Force-fitting is a way to get ideas for innovation for any random item-->Focousing tool can help you find the best ideas from a lot of other ideas1 assumption I had smashed in the process-->Something Dangerous will remain dangerous even though change has been made
I learned how to use force-fitting to connect ideas from different topics and generate new ideas. I learned ways to focus on ideas and go through critical things. I learned that creativity does not work without first smashing assumptions about the topicI had the understanding that innovation does not work without creative and critical thinking. I also understood that we must think rationally for critical thinkingI smashed the assumption that I could not change the shape of the hand phone in creating the appI am Kaelan
1.List down 3 things you had learned during the module.-Listing down the pros and cons of an idea and compare them with others make it easier to see which is the best idea.-Force fit different ideas together.-Hit and hot shots.2. Write down 2 understandings you have when going through the module.-We can use ALoU and PCA to help us focus on the different types of ideas.-A good idea must be workable and safe 3. State 1 assumption you had smashed in the process. -bizzare ideas that is workable maybe a great idea.
1) I have learnt-the ALoU can actually make our lives more interesting-need creative ideas and critical thinking to make something or an outcome good-know how to force fit ideas together2) My understandings-any idea can be accepted, even if it sounds ridiculous-ALoU and PCA are very important guidelines and of help3) The "assumption"-the craziest idea anyone could have thought of can be the best idea
What I have learnt:- ALoU- PCA- Force fitting ideas together can create even more new ideasWhat I have understood:- That anyone's idea, although it may sound ridiculous, can be an innovation- That focusing tools like ALoU and PCA can help sharpen your ideas into a better oneWhat assumption I have 'smashed':- A ridiculous idea is not going to work
1. List down 3 things you had learned during the module.- What force-fitting is- ALoU- How hits and hotspots can help us in generating ideas2. Write down 2 understandings you have when going through the module.- There are other ways to getting ideas other than brainstorming.- Categorizing ideas can be very useful when there are many suggestions.3. State 1 assumption you had smashed in the process. - All my ideas should be "make sense"
1. List down 3 things you had learned during the module.-ALoU-Force fitting-Hits and Hotspots2. Write down 2 understandings you have when going through the module.-Ideas that may seem crazy,may turn out to be the best ones-Focusing tools are very useful3. State 1 assumption you had smashed in the process-I smashed the assumption of bizarre ideas.
1) List down 3 things you had learned during the the module -Force fitting-PCL-Hits and Hotspots2) Write down 2 understandings you have when going through module?-Force fitting is trying to find similarities between two different idea-PCL and ALoU are focusing tools to help us limited the ideas.State 1 assumption you had smashed in the process.- I had smashed the assumption of wether it can be produced now or not.
I have learnt about hits and hotspots,force fitting,PCLALoU helps by limiting the ideas to the useful onesI had smashed the assumption of whether it is useful or not
1. List down 3 things you had learned during the module.-Force Fitting-PCL-Hits and Hotspots2. Write down 2 understandings you have when going through the module.-Sometimes the stranger ideas may be better / work better-We need to use focusing tools to limit the ideas to only the best ones3. State 1 assumption you had smashed in the process.I smashed the assumption that all our ideas should "make sense"
I learnt that:- ALoU- Hits and Hotspots- What force-fitting is.I understood that:- Some 'crazy' ideas may turn into a good ideas.- Brainstorming is the first step followed by PCL or ALoU for the success in the innovation or invention.1 assumption I smashed was:- Whether the idea must be sensible or not.